Anyone who has been through an ERP selection process knows that finding the right solution that
perfectly aligns with your business needs can be an arduous task. What’s more, once you’ve decided
on a solution, there’s still a long and complex implementation process to finally get you over the
NetSuite’s SuiteSuccess™ solution is a strategic response to address the hassles of lengthy implementations. Built on the accumulated knowledge of countless successful ERP implementations, SuiteSuccess leverages best practices to create efficient, industry-specific solutions.Key Features of SuiteSuccess:
With a holistic approach to the problems that traditional ERP solutions bring with them, NetSuite
productized domain knowledge, leading practices, KPIs and an agile approach to product adoption
and ERP deployment. The benefits of this are a faster time to value, increased business efficiency,
flexibility, and greater customer success. Some of the key features include:
a) Business intelligence:NetSuite’s SuiteSuccess delivers hundreds of pre-built reports and value-driven dashboards developed by taking references from past experiences gained by real-world use of people in roles similar to that Industry.
b) Pre-defined roles:SuiteSuccess provides a set of pre-defined roles to jump start project implementation and tracking of KPI statistics.
c) Agile methodology:SuiteSuccess uses agile implementation methodology that takes customers through tailored four or five stages of implementation, so that users can start using important features and modules without any break or halt in progression of work and provide continuous engagement to further optimize adoption according to business needs and new feature releases. How SuiteSuccess translates to “sweet success” for businesses:
In a recent case study based on SuiteSuccess customer data, NetSuite SuiteSuccess was found to have a big impact on the Return On Investment (ROI). The three most prevalent ROI insights on average were a 55% reduction on time to close, 60% improvement on invoicing and a 75% reduction on time spent creating reports.What do these findings mean?
• SuiteSuccess helps employees work smarter, not harder.
• NetSuite’s powerful products allow businesses to streamline their operations, and perform duties more efficiently.
• A task that used to take an employee a full day to complete, can now be done in only a few hours.
Customized, automated processes make all the difference in business operations nowadays. So, you just can’t afford to miss out on these benefits!Reasons why SuiteSuccess Implementation is right for your business:
d) Cost-Friendly Implementation:With a 100-day
go-live schedule, costs are typically less than a more customized
solution. Plus, because pre-configured modules and functionality can be
quickly and easily added to the account, implementation expenses can now
be spent on high
value-add activities that are most important to the business.
e) Re-organize Business Operations:Over time, companies tend to become less efficient as processes change, overhead grows, and businesses evolve or are acquired; exceptions to the rule consume greater attention and expense. SuiteSuccess allows companies to compare business operations with other industry norms, manage benchmarking statistics and increase productivity by removing inefficiencies.
f) Phased Deployment:Rather than follow a bulky and laborious approach that could take up to a year or more to implement, SuiteSuccess follows a phased, stepladder approach. This means that customers don’t have to tackle everything at once. Instead, companies focus on building their NetSuite ERP environment in bite-sized deployments that are easier to manage and execute. Customers typically focus on laying the foundation and building business critical functionality in the first phase; incremental phases then focus on optimizing the application and building integrations with other back-office applications. Key Advantages for you:
• Go live in 100 days
• Third-party Seller Integration
• Cloud based
• Free updates
• Visibility into every department
• eCommerce tools
• Intuitive dashboards
• Customer lifecycle tools
• Leading IT business practices
• No on-premise fees
• Hundreds of pre-built Reports
• Global features
• Helpful pre-configured user roles
• Predictive analyticsSuiteSuccess for everyone:
As one size does not fit all, SuiteSuccess has been designed as a dynamic application consisting of
pre-built solutions, with custom editions offered across eight different industries and 12 verticals
within those industries. Each of these Editions is tailored to the specific processes and reporting
needs of that industry.
By utilizing the industry-specific SuiteSuccess offerings, NetSuite ensures that each organization gets the standard best practices and pre-configuration of other businesses in that same industry.SuiteSuccess Editions:
The latest editions in SuiteSuccess module are designed to meet the unique requirements of micro-
verticals and span a variety of industries and company sizes in the cloud ERP journey. The
SuiteSuccess editions include:
1) Starter edition: Designed for small-scale companies and industries. It includes finance and accounting, order-to-cash and procure-to-pay modules.
2) Commerce edition: Designed for retailers and other large-scale e-commerce focused business needs, including website development and order management.
3) Edition for Technology management: Designed for technology-based companies. It includes project management, sales, order and financial management.
4) Consulting Services and Consulting Services Emerging: Two new editions designed for consulting services organizations which will cover different stages of growth with finance and accounting, project and resource management modules.
5) Manufacturing management: Two new SuiteSuccess editions support manufacturers at different stages of production and delivery covering different areas such as inventory, supply chain and order management etc.
6) Food and Beverage Manufacturer: Designed for food and beverage manufacturers, including features for demand planning, tracking, and traceability.
7) Advertising, Media, and Publishing: Three new editions designed for agencies, media and entertainment and publisher needs, including features for resource allocation, time and expense, and reporting.
8) OneWorld, Accounting: Three new editions for existing NetSuite customers are designed to support NetSuite OneWorld and related financial modules which ultimately enhances the capabilities of NetSuite administrators.
Contact us to learn if your company may be a good fit! It’s time to deploy new business software quickly and cost-effectively, so it can grow as your business scales up!