NetSuite vs QuickBooks – Why NetSuite is a better choice
Posted On November Friday 18, 2022
If you are reading this blog, then you MUST be here to find out an alternative to QuickBooks as it is going to discontinue from the Indian market by 2023.
It’s officially announced on the website that from 30th April 2023, QuickBooks products and service offerings will no longer be available in India for accountancy and small business customers.
On contrary to the discontinuation to QuickBooks, what’s the alternative to that for small to mid-sized business? If you are a small-midsized business in India, we know that QuickBooks have been a boon for the accounts management due to its multiple features like invoice management, cashflow management, time-tracking, online banking, etc.
Though after discontinuation of QuickBooks from India, NetSuite is one of the best alternatives for small business / start-ups and mid-sized business. You must be thinking why to migrate to NetSuite when there are multiple accounts management software available in the market.
Oracle NetSuite offers so much more than just an accounting software. Let’s breakdown the features which will definitely upscale productivity and reduce business turn-around time in managing multiple functions.
- NetSuite is a cloud-based ERP solution to streamline mission-critical back-end processes from financials to billing, order-to-cash, end-to-end inventory management, production management, supply chain / distribution management, inbound / outbound logistics and procure-to-pay.
- An integrated platform for your ERP, CRM, Payroll, e-commerce software, inventory and supply chain management – NetSuite
- It is an easy-to-use platform and cloud-based solution that can be accessed from any device at any time.
- With built-in business intelligence capability in NetSuite giving clear visibility at every phase which allows you to take timely and informed decisions, thus accelerating business growth.
Now the question must be coming to your mind that “How NetSuite will upscale your start-up or mid-size business?”
Yes, that’s a genuine question which every business owner asks to us before implementation of NetSuite, and we would love to answer this with more over the data than just words.
- NetSuite is a scalable solution which adapts with your growth.
- It’s a cloud-based platform which don’t require on-premise installation and configuration, so it offers better visibility for your business – “Anytime Anywhere”.
- It offers seamless integration with third party applications, making business more efficient and productive.
- In-built reporting templates in NetSuite boost your business performance and profitability, ultimately improving the chances of securing funding from potential investors.
- NetSuite enables your team to stay agile and flexible across every industry, business type & location.
- NetSuite offers a highly customizable SaaS solution where start-up business can customize and optimize their system to meet specific business process requirements.
We understand that migrating from QuickBooks to NetSuite is a BIG decision for your business, irrespective of the size of business (small / start-up or mid-sized business) and you must be looking for consultation on the same.
We, Techcloudpro is a NetSuite Implementation Partner with more than 100+ clients across the globe. We can offer a FREE NetSuite consultation for your start-up business.
Focus long tail keywords
- NetSuite for small business
- NetSuite for start-up business
- NetSuite an alternative to QuickBooks
- QuickBooks discontinuation in India
- QuickBooks alternative
- Why NetSuite is the best alternative to QuickBooks?
- What is the alternative to QuickBooks?
- NetSuite migration
Other Blog you may be intereseted in
One can indeed fill a volume with quotes on the term “creativity”. From the famed poet Maya Angelou’s saying, “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have”, to “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”